巴夏:“更快“的方法,就是不需要“更快“!

  • 时间:
  • 浏览:46
  • 来源:精美文章网

  《“更快“的办法,就是不需求“更快“!

  问:

  Do you know everything about me?

  关于我的一切,你都晓得吗?

  巴夏:

  I know you ask a lot of questions. 

  我晓得你问了很多题目

  I only need to know what I need to know. 

  我只需求晓得 我所需求晓得的

  I don't know everything about you, because I don't need to. It's your life. 

  我并不晓得你的一切,由于我不需求晓得。(由于)那是你的人生!

  问:

  What's my three most l beliefs? 

  我最大的三个限制性信心,是什么?

  巴夏:

  Repeat? 

  你再说一遍?

  问:

  What's my three most l beliefs? 

  我最大的、三个限制性信心,是什么?

  巴夏:

  umber one is asking that question 

  第一个就是:你问了这个题目

  Do you un? 

  你能了解吗?

  What makes you assume you have them? 

  是什么让你以为:你有这些信心呢?

  What makes you assume you have l beliefs? 

  是什么让你以为:你无限制性信心呢?

  Is that another way of saying you're not really always acting on your passion?

  这是不是在用另一种方式说:你并没有不断 在你的热情上 付诸举动呢?

  问:

  I feel like I am, but sometimes I feel it “can I go more faster”?

  我觉得我有,但有时分,我又觉得:我行进的速度能否更快一点?

  巴夏:

  ometimes you feel? 

  有时分,你觉得什么?

  问:

  Like can I go to more or faster 

  我能否更快一点?

  巴夏:

  The way to go faster is to stay in the moment. Because everything happens now 

  更快的办法,就是“活在当下”,由于,一切都发作在“如今”这一刻

  The more you want to get somewhere, the slower you go. Because there is nowhere to get that's more than Here and Now. 

  你越是想往到某个中央,那么,你往那里的速度就会越慢,由于没有哪个中央,比“此时此地”更为重要的了

  The most thing in your life is whatever's happening in the now moment. 

  你生命中所发作的最重要的事情,就是“如今”这一刻 所发作任何事情

  othing is more  

  没有什么事情,比这事更重要了

  That's how you go faster by not needing to 

  这就是你如何能“更快”的办法,就是你不需求“更快”

  ecause when you put it that way, it's kind of you know that thing. Like “here's not enough, I've got to be somewhere more ” 

  由于,当你这么说的时分,阐明你有所“执着”,像是你在说:“这里的事,不重要,我得往某个中央 做更重要的事”

  owhere is more  

  没有哪个中央,哪件事更重要的了

  And that the paradox of how you go faster by not needing to 

  “更快”的办法,就在这个“悖论”中,也就是不需求“更快”

  ecause there is nowhere you rather be than Here and Now 

  由于,除了“此时此地”,你哪里都不需求往

  Which is where everything happens. 

  而这,也正是“一切事”所发作之地

  Is this making some sense? 

  这么说,你能明白吗?

  问:

  Yes! 

  明白!

  巴夏:

  Is this helping? 

  这对你有协助吗?

  问:

  Yes! 

  是的!

  《进程的目的》

  问:

  And what is the purpose of process . 

  “进程”自身的目的是什么?

  I mean, why come here and have all these processes 

  我是说,为什么我们离开这里,并阅历这些进程?

  巴夏:

  To yourself from a new point of view 

  为的是从另一个角度发现你本人

  Remember the word is to yourself 

  要记住:是“发现”你本人

  In a t state, you can change to a new point of view, but you will never experience the actual process 

  在没有工夫的形态下,你可以霎时切换到另一个全新的视角,但你却无法体验“发现”这一个进程

  That is an experience, a val, another way of seeing, another way of exper All That Is 

  而“发现”,异样也是一种“无效”的体验,是另一种视角,另一种体验 一切所是/神 的方式

  Just as valid as changing is, but it's just another point of view, 

  和“霎时改动”一样,异样无效,但它只是另一种视角

  The actual process is valid unto , as a unique point of view, a unique experience 

  “发现”的进程自身也是无效的,是唯一无二的视角,也是唯一无二的体验

  问:

  And you were ment that 

  我记得你之前说:

  For us, most of us are going through the process right now of letting go of negative  

  对我们中的大局部人来说,我们都在阅历开释“负面定义”的进程

  And that is what our process encompasses negative and then changing them into positive that work for us. 

  而我们所阅历的进程中,也包括了发现“负面定义”,并把它们转换成能 为我所用 的“正面定义”

  巴夏:

  Yes! 

  对的!

  And when you reach a certain plateau, a certain v state, the process will continue in physical reality, 

  当你抵达某个高度,某种振频,这个进程依然会在物质世界中持续

  ut it will no longer be a process of letting go of negative . 

  但却已不再是开释负面定义的进程

  Once you are fully positive. There will be no more negative to let go of 

  一旦你变得 完全积极正面,不再有什么“负面定义”需求开释

  ut you can still remain physical and go into fourth , 

  你依然可以坚持在身体里,并进进第四密度

  An the process to be one of now 

  此时,这个进程将发作改动

  ot letting go of negative , but letting go of things that are simply no longer relevant to who you know yourself to be. 

  不再是开释负面信心,而是开释那些与“你所晓得的本人”不再相关的事物

  It's an issue of streamlining, so to speak, 

  这么说吧,这是个精简的进程

  o longer th about what to add, but th about what to take away 

  不再想“加”什么 (为学日益),而是想“减”什么(为道日损)

  To get down to the core, the true essence of your being 

  减损至你的中心,也就是你的真副本质

  问:

  And we'll be looking at things like relevance in terms of the theme that we're exploring 

  就是说,我们只是着眼于 与我们所探究的人生课题相关的事物

  巴夏:

  Yes! It will be mostly all about what is now relevant for who you deem yourself to be 

  是的!根本都是关注在当下与“你所以为的本人”相关的事物

  问:

  And when you talk about letting go of negative . 

  当你说到开释“负面定义”时

  I wondered about this. It means you would never have a negative thought? 

  我在想:是不是说,我就不会再有负面思想了?

  巴夏:

  It means you can observe the idea of negativity. 

  意思是说,你会留意到负面,察看负面

  You can play with the idea of negativity. It's just that it will never have an effect 

  你可以与负面 一同游玩,但它却不会对你发生什么影响

  ecause you will be looking at it from a neutral observational point of view. 

  由于你是站在一个“中性”的视角,来察看它

  It won't be real to you. It won't have substance to you. 

  它对你不再真实,不再对你发生什么实体物质

  It will just be a neutral observation 

  负面将只会是你的一个“察看点”

  问:

  I mean, a very typical thing that will happen with somebody if you're stuck in traffic 

  我举个十分典型的例子,比方堵车了

  巴夏:

  It's an orchestration 

  人生就是一首“交响乐曲”

  You're there for a reason 

  你呈现在那里是有缘由的

  It may not always be your reason entirely, but it is for a reason 

  能够不完全是由于你的缘由,但一定是有缘由的

  You may be serving someone else by being exactly in that spot at that time 

  你在那个工夫点,呈现在那里,能够是为了效劳某人

  You may be avoiding an accident down the road by getting stuck in traffic that you don't know about 

  你堵在那里,能够是因而而躲过了后面路上一场你所不晓得的车祸

  You may be avoiding your own death by slowing down in a traffic jam. 

  由于交通梗塞而加快速度的你,也能够恰好也错过了你的“死期”

  If you're going to be in a traffic jam at least enjoy the flavor 

  假如堵车了,就好好享用“堵车风味”

  Make some toast. 

  趁机做些果酱面包(Jam:果酱、拥堵等意思)

  问:

  o if you have that sort of knee-jerk reaction where you're like 

  但我若受膝跳反响似的天性所触发,埋怨道

  Oh!This stink! I don't want to be stuck in traffic right now. 

  “妈蛋!太TMD倒运了!我可不想如今堵在这里”

  巴夏:

  Then you're not trusting the way your life unfolds 

  那阐明你还不置信你人生运作的方式

  问:

  o when you get to the point where you're no longer letting go of negative beliefs. 

  当我到达某个点,不再有什么负面信心需求清算

  You won't even entertain thoughts like that 

  我就不会以想邪念、说脏话为乐,是吧?

  巴夏:

  o! You may observe them, But you will not  them over for tea, and enterta 

  你不会!你能够只会察看它们,却不会约请它们过去喝茶、聊天、找乐子……

  Look at it this way, 

  我这么说吧

  Do you see that you have a shadow on the ground? 

  你有没看见地板上你的影子?

  问:

  Yes! 

  有!

  巴夏:

  Well, look at it! 

  好!看看它!

  Does it affect you in any negative way? 

  它对你有什么负面影响吗?

  It's a shadow 

  它是影子(黑暗)

  It's the opposite of the light, 

  是黑暗的统一面

  ut you're just looking at it as a neutral phenomenology 

  但在你看来,只是个中性的物理景象

  It's just a shadow 

  一个影子而已

  ig deal. 

  没啥大不了的!

  That's the way you will look at the idea of negative , of negative energy. 

  你也会这么对待负面定义、负面能量

  It's just a shadow. 

  它们也都只是影子

  It needs to be there in order for you to perceive the light. 

  影子需求呈现在哪里,使得你能看见光

  o thank you shadow 

  所以呢,谢谢影子吧!

  If it wasn't for the dark, 

  若没有黑暗

  't see the light 

  我就看不见光了!

  老子《品德经》第四十八章

  为学日益,为道日损

  损之又损,以致于有为

  有为而无不为。